Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Thankful for:

The Nut Man. He was at the BX today. I got totally addicted to the sweet, lightly coated, roasted nuts in Italy and Germany. I was so happy to find them here in Ohio. Of course, the BX lobby is no European market, but I will take what I can get! And, be thankful for it.

Roomba. I love being able to turn that little guy on as I walk out the door and come home to a vacuumed floor. With three stories in this house, I am especially glad that I have not one, but two Roombas!

St. Peter Parish and School. We attended Mass last night to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the church and school. I am very thankful my children attend such a wonderful school that is rooted in the faith.

Fall. It seems fall has finally come to Ohio to stay. The days are crisp and sunny and the leaves are stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment